Monday 25 August 2014

Always, I Am With You

You have told me time and
again,
That I am your life and your
mission,
You used to say that life
would cease after me,
I still exist but you have
ceased to live even with me.
As of yesterday I am still
looking at you,
Holding your hand, staring at
you.
But now it seems you are not
with me,
Standing alone, fighting with
your own agony.
I know you are very much
depressed,
At this point, trying to
overcome it.
I am also patiently waiting for
that moment.
But apprehend that it might
not be too late.
Life is too short; we must take
the ugly strife
For such is the way and the
spice of life.
I don't know what to say and
how to convince
This is indeed a phase, yet
another experience.
We are for each other, for this
is true,
Remember that always I will,
and I'm with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment